Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Well hello there, blog readers!

It seems like it's been forever since I've posted, so I'll cut right to the chase.  Today, I'm thankful for snow days.  My work rarely closes, but we were let out early on Tuesday and were closed yesterday due to the snow.  I'm not so great driving in the snow as it is, so not having to worry about commuting made me breathe a sigh of relief!

Instead of stressing out, I enjoyed a super cold day with John.  He loved building castles in the snow and jumping being almost waist-deep in the fluffy stuff.




I used to love the snow as a kid, but as an adult having to deal with shoveling, digging cars out and traveling in the stuff?  Well, let's just say that snow and I are not the best of friends.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie