Monday, December 16, 2013

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Happy Monday!

Is it really a week before Christmas?  How in the world did that happen?  It seems like we were celebrating Thanksgiving yesterday.

Last weekend, my brother dressed up as Santa Claus for my son.  He has yet to have a bad time with Santa - I keep thinking every year that this will be the year he freaks out, but so far, so good.


John wasted no time telling Santa what he wanted for Christmas.  This year, Santa brought him a book and some Matchbox cars.  John listened intently as Santa read him a story.


Santa told John he heard he was being a good boy in school and John said "yes, but sometimes, I'm not so good."  I hope that honesty never fades.


John was over the moon when he was able to ring Santa's bells.  See his mismatched socks?  John thought Santa would get a kick out of them.  


 Of course, I had to get my yearly picture with Santa too.  It never gets old.


My brother is such a good sport dressing up as Santa.  See his costume?  It was actually my grandpop's many, many years ago.  My grandpop used to dress up as Santa for the local kids in the neighborhood.

Of course, once Santa left, John lined up his Matchbox cars and asked me to take a picture.


Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie