Wednesday, November 6, 2013

When the Craving Hits

Happy Wednesday!

We're halfway through the week and more than halfway through the workday, at least for me.  I almost opted out of blogging today but for one reason or another, here I am.

I'm not sure whether it's the colder temps or the fact that it gets dark super early, but I've been majorly craving comfort food.  One of my big comfort foods that I don't indulge in too often?  Nachos.

I made a semi-healthier version and served it for dinner over the weekend.  When the craving hits, I just gotta go for it.


On top of the baked chips was corn, refried beans, diced tomato, black beans and, of course, cheese.

The one person who wasn't a fan?  John.  He didn't like the idea of food on his chips.  That's okay - it just meant more for the hubby and I to enjoy.


Question of the Day:
What have you been craving lately?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie