Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Today, my friends, is a very important day - it's my mom's birthday!! It's no surprise that today, I'm thankful for her.



My mom is the kindest, sweetest person in the entire world.  She has been my rock and I know I can always count on her no matter what.


I've said it once and I'll say it over and over again - if I can grow up and be half of the woman she is, I'll be lucky.  I never really understood just how much love and sacrifice she has given over the years until I became a mom.  That's why I couldn't think of anyone else who deserved to be John's Godmother.



She's the link that keeps us all together and, hands down, my very best friend.


I love you, Mom! Happy birthday!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie