Monday, September 16, 2013

Nice Sausage

Happy Monday!

I tried thinking of a better blog title for today's post, but the kid in me couldn't resist.

How was your weekend?  Mine was pretty good.  The weather was beautiful! We had the windows open the entire weekend and it was glorious.  The only downside to open-all-of-the-time windows is the little guy's allergies.  This morning he woke up with a stuff nose and yucky cough.  Lovely.

I'm in the middle of a food rut, so to break out of it, I bought and cooked some sausage and peppers.  This is one of the easiest meals to make.  I literally cut the sausages in half, cut up some peppers I had on hand and baked them in a 350 degree oven for about an half hour.



Because I can't leave well enough alone, and because everything tastes better with pasta sauce (a/k/a gravy), I put these guys in homemade gravy until I was ready to eat them.  It was a big hit all around and even the little guy enjoyed them.

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie