Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Today, I'm thankful for the relationship I have with my brothers.  We were relatively close growing up - my older brother and I had some tough teenage years battles - but our lives have changed drastically in the last 5 years or so.  Two of us are married and have kids and the other is a recent college grad working as an accountant with a steady girlfriend.


There are some days where I miss seeing them on a daily basis but whenever we are together, we manage to catch up on lost time and I look forward to hearing what they've been up to.


Recently I've had the opportunity to hang out with both of them separately, without there being a family function to attend.  It's times like these that make me realize that despite the miles between us (we don't really live all that far from each other) we have more of a friendship with each other than a brothers/sister - have-to-get-along-for-the-sake-of-the-family relationship.

Even though we are adults, we still act like kids at times but you know what?  That's okay with me.



Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie