Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Today, I'm thankful for John's personality.  If there's one thing this boy has, it's a big personality.  He's almost always happy, and when he does get angry or frustrated, well....that's kinda cute too.

John is one of the most loving, warm-hearted people I know.  


He loves to make people laugh, and gets a kick out of telling jokes that go something like this:
"why was 7 afraid of 8?  Because mommy."



I love trying to capture every moment I possibly can on camera, especially when he flexes his muscles.  He's super strong, in case you were wondering. ;)


But above all, John is just John and I can't really describe it any other way.  He's such a joy, such a blessing and such a love.


Question of the Day:

What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie