Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?  Mine was busy but a lot of fun! 

On Friday night, the hubby, John and I met some old friends and went suit shopping.  The hubby needed a suit for my cousin's wedding and one of our friends sells suits for a living.  We let the boys do their thing and the girls walked around the mall.  

Saturday was relatively low key but on Sunday we had plans to meet up with more friends for a picnic.  I was in charge of bringing a dessert, and I can't wait to share the recipe with you!  In the meantime, though, I will share with you a kitchen sink-type of salad that I've been bringing for lunch.

I basically took everything that was about to go bad and threw it together in a container.  This mix includes cherry tomatoes, edamame, chickpeas,mini turkey pepperoni and a mozzarella stick.  I topped it off with balsamic vinaigrette and devoured it.  Balsamic vinaigrette makes everything better!


On a separate note, John's been having a blast at big boy school.  Last week they tie-dyed their own shirts and made crazy hats.  I couldn't resist taking his picture. 



Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie