Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Background Musings

Happy Monday Tuesday!  I was home with John yesterday - he caught another case of the croup.  I took him to the doctor with intent of getting him a nebulizer, but since he doesn't have asthma, she said it wouldn't help.  Instead I came home with a prescription for an oral steroid to give him in case of another flare up.  Thankfully, he woke up today without sounding like a seal.

Over the weekend, I went to a bridal shower for my cousin's fiancee.  It's hard to believe my cousin is getting married in almost 2 months!  It seems like we were kids just yesterday!


Bridesmaids and the bride-to-be(she's in the red)
The shower was at a restaurant called 19 Bella.  It was a quaint Italian restaurant with the best homemade macaroni and cheese I've ever tasted.  It was nice to have an afternoon out with the ladies.  We don't get too much time to hang out without the kiddos.


I was really excited to hang out with my brother's girlfriend, Linda.  She's such a sweet girl, and we don't get a lot of time to chat since we don't see each other too often.  What I do wish, though, was that the person taking this picture would've told us to move over about six inches.  (Note the photo in the background)


One of my favorite moments from the entire day was getting one-on-one time with my niece Sophia.  My cousin captured this photo and I'm in love with it.  The genuineness of her laugh and my smile makes me so happy.  On a funny note - I was asking her who she liked better - me or Uncle Kev (my brother).  Whenever she said Uncle Kev, I tickled her.  That's what was going on in this picture.


All in all it was a great weekend, and even though it was a long one, it wasn't long enough!

Question of the Day:
What was the best part of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie