Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy rainy Monday!  As soon as I left the house this morning, it started pouring.  It's always an experience getting to work when it's raining!

Yesterday my brother and his family treated us to the Reading Phillies game.  It was John's first time at a baseball game and he was super excited.   My brother got us awesome seats in the front row, and the players and mascots came over to all of the kids to sign autographs and give high fives.  John really wanted top meet The Screwball and when he finally came over, John was over the moon.



After giving him high fives, he proceeded to tell The Screwball how he was going "pee pee in the potty."  It was epic.

Despite the heat and lack of a nap for all 3 kids, they were awesome.  John wanted to be near my brother at all times.  It was great for them to spend some time together.

It's really great to see my niece, nephew and son get along so well.  Now that my niece is older, she is able to keep up with John and my nephew.  I was always close with my cousins growing up and I hope that they continue to get closer as they get older.


Since we don't have too many family shots, we jumped on the opportunity to take one.

We all had such a great time, and John was still talking about it this morning.  In fact, they had a giveaway at the game - all of the kids got superhero capes - and John insisted on wearing his to the babysitter's house.  It was really cute!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie