Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

The older John gets, the more his personality begins to shine through, and it's amazing to watch.  He's breaking into his creativity and exploring the world in a new way.  Of course along with this comes a little attitude, but I'm taking it all in stride.  The other day we were playing with play doh and he told me he wanted to make a "fider" (translation "spider").  

This is what he came up with....




See those white things?  John was adamant that the "fider" have teeth.  I personally think his spider looks more like Bob Marley than a spider, but maybe that's just me.

Today, I'm thankful for the little boy he is growing into.  He's growing up so quickly and it's times like these that make me want to hold him tight and never let him go.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie