Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?

Mine was great!  We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday with my mom.  It's so awesome to get all of the kids together and have a chance to hang out with my brothers.  Sure we've gotten older, but whenever we're together, I realize that we're the same bunch of immature kids we were when we all lived under one roof.  Now that John and my nephew are a little bit older, they are playing together - catch, Thomas the Tank Engine trains and dancing are some of their favorite things to do together.  My son follows my nephew around so much and my nephew goes right along with it.  It's really very sweet.  My niece?  She doesn't miss a beat either and is right up there with the boys running around and having a good time.  I've said it once and I'll say it again, she's a girl after my own heart.

All the kiddos with my mom


On Sunday after Church, the hubby, little guy and I headed over to my sister-in-laws house for brunch.  It was nice to catch up with my husband's side of the family for a little bit and for John to hang out with his cousins.  We came home around 2:30, the little guy went up for his nap and then by the time he woke up, it was time for dinner.  We ordered Chinese food (my favorite!) and enjoyed each other's company.  All in all, it was a great weekend!

I hope all of the  mommas had a fantastic Mother's Day!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie