Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Triangle Pretzels

Happy Wednesday!

I've been obsessed with my bread machine lately.  Something I'd been wanting to try was the recipe for soft pretzels.  John and I mixed these up when he wasn't feeling well.  I think he loves the bread machine almost as much as I do!

Once the dough was ready for rolling, John and I got to work.  I started making more traditional shaped pretzels.....



but once again, John thought outside the box and wanted to make a triangle pretzel.  I love the way this kid thinks.


After taking these pictures, I realized how desperately I need new baking sheets.  I never notice how stained they are until I'm ready to use them.  Oops!

The pretzels came out wonderfully, and I'm pretty sure John liked the triangle-shaped one the best.  Is there anything better than a warm soft pretzel straight out of the oven?

Question of the Day:
Have you ever made soft pretzels?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie