Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I know I post a lot about the little guy John, but I can't help it.  He's just the best thing since, well, since sliced bread.  Each day he surprises me more and more with how much he is growing up.  He has amazing ideas, dreams and thoughts and when I hear him sing entire sections of a song he likes, I see a part of me in him.  This kid has a sense of humor and silliness that makes life truly amazing.  He reminds me that life is fun and not to worry so much.

He has his own opinions, and lately that translates into picking out his own outfits.  It's pretty comical sometimes, but hey, if this little thing makes him happy, then I'm all for it.  Last night the hubby took John upstairs to get ready for bed.  This is what he came up with, snow boots and all.



After I got him to smile for the camera, he told me he wanted to be silly and take pictures.  One thing this kid absolutely loves is looking at pictures and videos of himself.

We made the best silly faces we could think of.....


 ....and then took a smiley picture.


Today, I'm thankful for this ray of sunshine.  I love him more than words can express and I'm so happy that he's mine.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie