Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!
This is probably going to be a TMI post, so consider this your warning.  The little guy?  He kinda has a problem - he will only go to the bathroom at the babysitter's house.  No joke.  We're not sure why this is going on, but it makes weekends tough when he....well...has to go.

The babysitter went on vacation last week and my hubby and I were piggybacking time off with John.  I spoke to my doctor, who recommended giving him 2oz of apple juice mixed with 2oz of prune juice.  Sounds like a winning combination, right?

The thing is - I can't just give my son juice for no reason - he wants to know why he has to drink it, what's in it- all of that fun stuff - before he'll even try it.

In an attempt to be clever, I told him it was muscle juice and that every time he drank it, he'd grow stronger. Thank God he bought it hook, line and sinker.  He gets so excited to drink it and then he'll run around the house flexing his muscles and doing his latest thing.....push ups.

I caught him on video doing his push ups and if you want a laugh - check out his form.  He thinks he can do them because he's been drinking so much muscle juice.  He cracks me up!



So today, I'm thankful that I got this moment on video.  It makes me laugh every time.  Oh, and by the way? The muscle juice is working wonders....haha

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie