Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?  Mine was productive - we got lots of stuff done around the house, played outside (the weather was gorgeous!) and even found some time to relax.  I can't tell you how excited I am for Spring!

One of the things the little guy has been loving lately are bubbles.  The Easter Bunny brought him a bubble blower and he's been obsessed with it ever since!  The ironic part is that he doesn't use the blower himself.  Instead, he's much happier when either myself or the hubby uses it and then he chases them around the house blowing the bubbles through the air, laughing the whole time.

Here he is in mid-bubble blow.



It cracks me up how he gets so much enjoyment from a toy that literally costs $1.00.  Go figure!

After dinner, the hubby wanted to go to Kohl's to look for sneakers.  The little guy declared he didn't want to go.  You know what he wanted to do? Workout with Bob.  By that, he means he wanted to do the Biggest Loser workout with me.  I hadn't planned on exercising last night, but when my 2.5 year old tells me he wants to exercise, I can't say no!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie