Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Recap - PROM!

Happy Monday!

*Editor's note - I've decided to start referring to the little guy by his name - John.  It's about time!

How was your weekend?  Mine was jammed packed full of fun.  On Friday I left work early to head down to my aunt's house.  My cousin had her junior prom and I couldn't wait to see her off.  My cousin Allison is the youngest of the cousins (although I still have a hard time believing that she's 17!) and to see her going to her junior prom?  It makes me feel old!

When I first saw Allison in her dress, my mouth dropped.  She looked stunning!  John was 100% convinced that he was going to the prom with Allison.  When the limo pulled away he starting crying because he wanted to go so badly - I felt bad for him!


I love this picture of me, Allison and John.  I remember her when she was John's age - doesn't she look beautiful?

It was supposed to rain pretty hard on Friday, but thankfully the rain held off until they left.  Here's all of the girls and their dates.


On Saturday, we took the little guy to the park and on Sunday we headed to the playground.  I can't believe it's Monday already.  Where did my weekend go?

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie