Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Tomorrow and Sunday mark two very special birthdays in my family.  The first is my brother Kevin.  My "baby" brother turns 24 tomorrow and I'm still in shock as to how the heck that happened.  Kevin has grown into such an amazing person and I couldn't be prouder of my little brother.  We've been through a lot together, and despite our 7 year age difference, I consider him one of my very close friends.  You don't get to choose your siblings, but I really believe God gave me two of the best brothers in the whole world.



On Sunday, my darling niece turns two.  It feels like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms at the hospital and now, she's turned into this charming, beautiful little blue-eyed, curly-haired cutie pie of a toddler.  When I look back on how much she and my nephew have grown up, I am reminded of the saying "the days are long but the years are short."


Today I'm thankful I have the privilege to call these people part of my family.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie