Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I don't know how many people know this about me, but I LOVE Hanson.  Yes, MMMBop Hanson.  I was 13 years old when MMMBop came out and I think they hit me at the right age.  Their music reminds me of my teenage years and the fun I had.  Needless to say, I fell in love with their music and haven't stopped listening since.  Despite popular belief, they've grown up, married and have children of their own and yes, they still make music.  
Taken from Hanson's facebook page
I've been to numerous states just to see them play and I even went so far as to drive two days to Tulsa, OK with two of my Hanson-loving friends to see them play a free concert.  I was literally in Tulsa for 24 hours before turning around and coming right back home again.  It was awesome.

All of this rambling is because, after not seeing them for 5 years on tour, that's all going to change.  Hanson is coming back to Philly on November 7th and this girl is going!  The other times Hanson has played in Philly, either I was pregnant, just gave birth or couldn't go because it didn't work with my schedule.  

Today, I'm thankful that this momma is taking a day for herself to go see her favorite band in the whole wide world.  I feel like a kid in a candy store!

And, just on the off-chance that you're interested, here's Hanson's new single, Get The Girl Back.





Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie