Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Last week I wrote about how I wanted to get motivated to exercise again, and this week I jumped in head first.  I took nap time for the little guy as an opportunity to get moving and on Sunday, before we were ready to eat lunch, the hubby hung out with the little guy while I popped in an exercise DVD .


Source


The DVD I'm loving at the moment is The Biggest Loser workout.  Each segment is 20 minutes and it's just enough to make me feel like I've done something good for myself.  In fact, last night, despite that the hubby was working his second job, I carved out some exercise time.  I got the little guy involved and you know what?  He had a blast jumping around doing kicks and, truth be told, I did too.

So today, I'm thankful for the motivation to move more.  Fingers crossed I can keep this up!

Question of the Day:
what are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie