Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Semi-Wordless Wednesday


Happy Wednesday!

I had off from work on Friday and Monday and needless to say, I'm swamped at work.  I had to pop in though and give you a semi-recap of Easter.  The day was relaxed, which was awesome.  We started off the morning opening Easter baskets and finding hidden eggs.



Next we all got dressed for Church.  The little guy was NOT happy about wearing his tie, but I promised he wouldn't have to wear it for the entire day and he finally agreed.


 After Church, we lounged around until after the little guy's nap.  When he woke up, we went over to my grandmom's house.  The first thing I noticed was my mom's bunny cake.  She's famous for making this every year and the kids get a big kick out of it!


Shortly after we arrived, my brother came over with his family.  My brother just bought a brand new Nikon camera and he was able to capture some pretty amazing pictures.

My niece, nephew and the little guy
 We also took the opportunity to take a family shot.  It's unbelievable how crisp the pictures come out.



I'm off to get started on a huge stack of work at my desk.  Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Question of the Day:
What are you most looking forward to?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie