Monday, April 29, 2013

A Birthday Celebration!

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?  Mine was very busy but so much fun!

On Saturday, John and I went to watch my nephew's t-ball game.  I'm not sure which was funnier - the fact that my older brother is the assistant coach or watching the kids run around trying to get the ball to first base.  They were so cute!  Of course all John wanted to do was be on the field with his cousin - I mean who could blame him?

After the game we headed back to my brother's house to celebrate my  niece's second birthday.  I still can't believe she's two years old already!


My nephew and John enjoyed some time out on the deck during the party.  John pretty much followed him around the entire time. He just loves him so much!


The big hit of the night was a present Sophia received from my uncle - a broom set.  John and Sophia ran around sweeping the house - maybe we can rent them out to clean other people's houses....haha


Before we knew it, it was time to sing happy birthday.  Aiden was all about smiling for a picture and Sophia?  She was interested in cake.  She's a girl after my own heart!



Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie