Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I consider myself a lot of things: mom, wife, daughter, friend, employee, cook, grocery shopper, boo boo fixer....you get the point.  But one of the things I'm not is organized.  In fact, I'm one of the most disorganized people I know.


Source
Yesterday I got an e-mail from Shutterfly offering a free 20 page 8x8 photo book (retail value $29.99+shipping).  I've been wanting to get more organized with my photos, and since the wave a digital cameras, I've become horrible at printing them.  When I saw the e-mail, I jumped on the opportunity.  For the grand total of $8.47 (the cost of shipping) I have an entire year's worth of photos.  Score!!

Today, I'm thankful for that opportunity.  Want to snag one for yourself?  Use the code MYBOOK to score one of your own!

FYI - I'm not being compensated for this post - I just think it's a pretty sweet deal!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie