Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

When my best friend called me yesterday to let me know she had the baby, she told me she wasn't up for visitor's yet.  She'd been awake for 48 hours and she needed her rest.  I was kinda bummed because I really wanted to meet Caleb, but, having been there myself, I completely understood.  I told her I'd come to see her whenever she was ready.

Around 3:30 yesterday afternoon, my friend called to tell me she felt much better after sleeping and asked if I would like to come to the hospital to meet Caleb.  I couldn't wait!  

Today, I'm thankful that I was able to meet my new "nephew" - I've been friends with this girl since I was 13 so my son calls her Aunt Meg and I'll be Aunt RiRi.  I can't believe how much we've been through together and now we're both moms.  It's crazy!





What a little peanut!  He has a full head of blonde hair and has such a cute little face.  I had forgotten just how tiny newborns are!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie