Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday and a Happy Birthday!

Happy Thursday!

Has the week been dragging for anyone else?  I thought it was Thursday a few days ago.

Today is the hubby's birthday, so happy birthday hubby!!  I hope you have a beautiful day and I can't wait to celebrate it with you!  The little guy and I made his favorite peanut butter with cream cheese icing cake last night and this morning the little guy was asking if he could have a piece for breakfast.  Yup, he sure is his mommy's son.



In addition to the hubby's birthday, I'm thankful because I have a four-day weekend coming up.  It'll be nice to take a few days off!


Source


Hope you have a Happy Easter and a wonderful weekend!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie