Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?  Mine was pretty good.  It was such a beautiful weekend and the hubby, little guy and I were able to get outside multiple times this weekend to enjoy the fresh air.  I can't wait for Spring!

Last night we were in the mood for something different so after routing around in my freezer for a little bit, I found some frozen spinach and cheese ravioli.

I've been so used to making homemade pizza on the weekends that I had forgotten how quick and easy ravioli is to make.  I topped these guys with some homemade gravy (sauce) and called it a meal.




The little guy devoured his entire bowl, which makes me think that he liked the change-up too.

In other news - I just got a phone call that my best friend is in the hospital getting ready to have her baby.  I'm sitting on pins and needles over here!! I can't wait until Caleb is born!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie