Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today, with it being Valentine's Day and all, I'm thankful for the love in my life.  Not just the love of the hubby, little guy and my family, but for all of the little reminders of love around me each and every day.

I love my train ride into work, because although I'd rather drive in, it's nice to have 15 minutes of peace and quiet before my job starts.

I love that the guy in front of me at the grocery store was buying roses and a balloon.  When asked if he was getting them for a girlfriend or a wife, he shook his head and told us that he was buying them for his mom.  There was a collective "aww" from anyone who heard him.

I love that on my way into work this morning, there were people handing out these diet Pepsi cans with hearts on them.  




Cute, right?

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. Spread the love!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie