Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Craving the Simple

Happy Wednesday!

Here we are, halfway through the work-week already - woo hoo!  

I've been trying to get more green veggies in my diet and lately, I've become obsessed with spinach.  I bought a big container on sale at the store and have been trying to find creative ways to use it before it goes bad.

Enter my simplest creation yet - spinach and cheese quesadilla.  I used a serving of mozzarella cheese, a whole wheat wrap and about a handful or so of spinach.  I cooked it on the stove and after about five minutes, I was ready to eat lunch.




I was in the mood for something cheesy, healthy and delicious, and this fit the bill.  Sometimes, it's the simple things I crave and I'm A-OK with it.

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite kind of comfort food?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie