Monday, February 18, 2013

Birthday Celebrations

Happy Monday!

Are you one of the "lucky" few who are at work today?  I am - woo hoo! (insert sarcastic tone here).

This weekend we celebrated my nephew's 4th birthday.  I'm so confused as to how he's turning 4 already.  It seems like I was holding him in my arms just yesterday.


Sis-in-law, bro and their two awesome kiddos

The biggest hit of the night was the cake, which all three of the kids had no problems finishing.


The birthday boy!

My niece enjoying her slice of cake

Toward the end of the party, things got silly.  I mean, the kids were pretty hyped up with sugar (or at least my kid was) and then this picture happened.

My brother and the little guy

Apparently the little guy loves sticking his tongue out in pictures now.  It really makes me laugh!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie