Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I'm cutting straight to the chase today.  I'm incredibly thankful for my family's health.  The stomach bug hit the little guy and I starting on Friday night we are just now starting to feel back to ourselves.  In fact, yesterday was my first day back to work, hence the blogging hiatus.

I'm also thankful for the hubby and my mom, who dealt with my spazzing out when the little guy's stomach bug first hit.  (Little known fact to the blogging world - I'm terrified of the physical act of getting sick.  I always hoped I'd outgrow that by now, but not yet!)

On Monday, the hubby stayed home to take care of me and the little guy and when I asked him to go to the store to pick up some Gatorade, he came home with these as well.


It was such a little gesture, but it meant so much. *Sigh* I'm a lucky girl.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie