Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Since we had a short work-week yesterday, I've been thrown off this week.  Today feels like it should be Friday.  Even last night, I was wondering why The Office wasn't on TV.  I'm so confused! haha.

For my birthday, my mom bought me a Kindle and I'm in love with it.  I've been carrying it around with me pretty much everywhere!  The ability to store lots of books in one compact device is so convenient!  Of course, having a Kindle means you need to put books on it and it could get expensive.....if I didn't have a library card.

Today, I'm thankful for online lending libraries that allow me to read my favorite books for free.

Source
I've had a library card for forever and the fact that they have expanded their borrowing options to include e-books rocks my world!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie