Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Hi everyone!  It's nice to be back to the blogging routine.

I hope you enjoyed the holidays and got some time to relax and unwind with family, friends and, of course, good food.

I've been so mixed up with my days this week!  I started back at work yesterday so today feels like a Tuesday to me.  Anyone else mixed up? haha

So today, I'm thankful for getting an entire week off to hang out with the hubby and little guy.  The little guy absolutely loved Christmas.  The hubby and I decided to stick to mostly educational toys - like Legos, crayons, play doh - because he really likes that stuff and he gets to learn at the same time.



After we opened presents on Christmas morning, it was time to get the little guy dressed.  He quickly forgot about the presents Santa brought him and was much more interested in clothes hangers.  I kid you not.


There were times during our time off where the little guy got a little rowdy.  I'm not sure if he was extra tired, missed his routine or maybe it was a combination of both.  Regardless, one day, while I was making lunch, I asked him what he was doing.  He told me he was under the tree.  I thought it didn't sound right, but sure enough, this is what I found when I took a peek.



I had such a wonderful time off!  It was hard to get back into the swing of things yesterday, and with classes starting next week, I barely had a minute to breathe!

Question of the Day:

What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie