Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Since it's gotten colder, it's almost a guarantee that I have to scrape the ice off of my car windows every morning.  I hate it! On Wednesday, the hubby informed me there was a present for me in my trunk.  This morning, when I looked inside, I saw this.


Source

It's Rain X De-Icer and I think I'm in love.  It literally took the ice off of my windows in seconds.  Today, I'm thankful for this little product and for the thoughtfulness of my hubby.

Secondly?  I'm thankful that my work is closing for the week between Christmas and New Years and that I'm off from Monday, 12/24-Tuesday, 1/1.  I'll be taking time off to hang out with my family and unplug for a little while.  

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie