Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful 30 Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Well, kids, today is my 30th birthday.  Yikes.  It seems weird even typing that out.  I can remember back on my 21st birthday, my younger brother turned to me and said "just think, Anne Marie.  The next birthday you have to look forward to is 30."  I'm telling you, it feels like he said that yesterday.  Has 9 years gone by already?

I think I'm having a hard time turning 30 because I remember my mom in her 30's and thinking she was old.  How did I get here so quickly?

Anyway....today, I'm thankful that I get to celebrate my birthday at home with my family.  We've all taken the day off to spend some time together and really, that's all I want on my birthday.

Source
Question of they Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie