Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa? I Know Him!

*My heart goes out to all of those affected by the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut.  May God grant them peace in this time of chaos.


Over the weekend, the little guy got to meet Santa.  Every year, my younger brother dresses as Santa for the little guy.  I thought he'd be afraid of him, but he was actually fantastic.  He got to ring Santa's bells, give him hugs and he even sat on his lap (and smiled!)






He kept asking Santa questions like "where is Mrs. Claus?  Can you bring me some paint brushes?"  It was pretty hysterical.

Of course, when I tried to get a picture of the three of us with Santa, the little guy was more focused on playing with the cars Santa brought him than smiling for a picture.  Oh well - you win some, you lose some!


Later that night, the hubby took me out to dinner to celebrate my birthday.  When we came home, my immediate family was there for a surprise birthday party.  I can't believe the hubby actually pulled it off without me having any idea that something was going on.  I'm not the easiest person to surprise.  In fact, when it was the day of my bridal shower - I thought I was going to a surprise party for my aunt.  I got a fake invitation in the mail and everything!  So yeah, the fact that he "got me" is pretty legendary!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie