Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

After dinner last night, the little guy and I were hanging out downstairs.  He asked if he could watch a Mickey Mouse DVD.  It's his latest obsession and it's gotten to the point where I cringe every time he asks to watch it.  I literally go through my work day singing the songs from the show and it's to the point of crazy!

As soon as our feet hit the playroom, he said "mommy, can we watch Mickey Mouse?"  I sighed, turned on the DVD player and parked myself on the couch.  Next thing I knew, the little guy grabbed a blanket, came over to where I was sitting and said "mommy, will you snuggle with me?"

Seriously - it was one of my favorite moments ever.  We snuggled on the couch watching the movie and had a wonderful time.



Today, I'm thankful for that snuggle time.  And that Mickey Mouse movie?  It didn't seem so bad this time around.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie