Monday, November 12, 2012

Party Recap

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?  Mine went pretty well - can't believe we're back at Monday again.  Where is the time going?

On Saturday my brothers and I headed down to my mom's house to celebrate her birthday.  It's always a good time getting the kids together.


The little guy and my nephew couldn't wait to help my mom open her gifts.  My niece was excited to play with the boxes.  My brothers and I got my mom a Keurig Machine, a refillable k-cup and a mug with pictures of our family and the kiddos.  She loved it!



After the presents were opened, we tried to get a picture of my mom and her grandkids.  This is always a fun moment because literally everyone without a camera stands behind those with cameras and jump up and down trying to get the three of them to at least look at the camera.  Smiles are encouraged but clearly they are optional.


Of course my brothers and I had to get in on a photo as well.  I still don't understand how my younger brother is taller than all of us.  It's ridiculous!


Sidebar - can I just say how much I love leggings?  Why oh why did I wait for so long before getting in on this trend? 

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie