Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Very Special Happy Birthday

Today is my mom's birthday.  Happy birthday, Mom!

My mom is the most person I know.  She's kind, thoughtful and always puts everyone else ahead of herself.  I think there should be more days in the year to celebrate how wonderful she is and how much she means to everyone around her.



I never appreciated how great of a mom she is until I became a mom myself.  I never realized the sacrifice, tears, joy, worry and happiness that comes with being a parent.  Sometimes, after having a rough day with the little guy, I sit back and think about how my mom did it with the three of us.  How she seldom lost her patience even when my younger brother was upset because I was looking at him the wrong way.  You can bet that I've gotten in trouble for looking at my brother, and now all I can do is smile and laugh because I get it.

Along with being a phenomenal mom, she's also an outstanding grandmom.  My son loves her so much and would much prefer hanging out with her rather than me.  This may or may not be because he gets lots of treats at my mom's house.


So, happy birthday to the best mom in the entire world! I love you!

Question of the Day:
Who's the most inspirational person in your life?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie