Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday



Happy Thursday!

Today, I'm thankful for what I read in Self magazine on my way into work.  Their last page is called "A Moment for Yourself" and it's one of my favorite parts of the magazine.  Here's what's in the November issue (the text is also typed below the picture in case it's too hard to read):



"Make your escape
You are not your to-do list.  You are not your have-tos or must-dos.  You are not your job.  Although your first waking thoughts likely focus on the needs of others and all the things you want to accomplish, you are, most important, yourself.  Take time every day to remember that - even if it means running away from everyone and everything you love so you come back refreshed and recharged.  The world can wait.  You shouldn't have to."

This was just the reminder I needed today!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie