Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Like Big Sticks.....

....and I cannot lie.  You're welcome for getting that song stuck in your head.

I started a new course yesterday called the Principles of Obesity Economics.  It's offered for free from Coursera, and although you don't get any college credit when you complete the class, you do get a certificate of completion in addition to learning some interesting information.  There are tons of courses you can take, so if you're interested, head on over to check it out!

Listening to lectures during my blogging time made me invisible yesterday in the blog world.  But have no fear, I'm here to give you a recap of the weekend and I'm sure you're all sitting on the edge of your seats just waiting to read this post....haha

On Sunday the hubby and I took the little guy to the park (which is really just a college campus with lots of open space).  It's so beautiful there, especially during this time of the year.



So the name for the blog post comes from the simple fact that the little guy loves sticks almost as much as he loves chocolate cake.  He was super excited when he found one large stick that could be broken down into two sticks.

He kept telling me that the sticks were his canes and that they helped him to walk, like his GiGi (my grandmom).


One of my favorites from the day is the one below for the simple fact that it's a picture of our shadows.  Yeah, I'm a dork like that!




 Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie