Monday, October 15, 2012

Fun-Filled Weekend

Happy Monday!

This weekend was busy, but it was so much fun.

My cousin Allison turned 17 on Saturday and my Aunt and Uncle had a birthday party for her.  My niece and nephew were there, which is always fun for the little guy.  

The little guy and the nephew are about a year apart and he idolizes his older cousin.  It's so fun to see them interact.


Hugs!

My favorite picture from Saturday night is the one below.  This one makes me smile so much that the sides of my mouth hurt!


On Sunday the little guy wanted to decorate his pumpkin.  He spent lots of time analyzing which colors would go best where and enjoyed scribbling all over it.


Before his afternoon nap, the hubby and I took the little guy to a local college with lots of places for him to run around. It was really nice because we basically had the place to ourselves and the little guy was able to run free.  Whenever he plays around our house, we're constantly holding his hand to make sure he doesn't run out into the street, so it was nice to let him explore the grounds on his own.


I'm not quite sure how kids have so much energy.  When we got home, all three of us took a nap.  We were all exhausted!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie