Monday, October 8, 2012

A Very Super Birthday

Happy Monday!

On Saturday we celebrated John's 2nd birthday with our families.  He had a "Super Why" theme.  Super Why is a show on PBS that involves reading and letters and the little guy absolutely loves it.








One of John's favorite gifts was a Barney doll that sings.  His Gigi (my grandmom) bought it for him and now, two days later, he still holds onto it for dear life.  I get the stink eye every time I go near it.  Trust me, buddy, I don't want your Barney doll!



John and his GiGi





The cake was a big hit and I think the little guy ate a piece of cake about the size of his head.  I may or may not have done the same thing.

All of that sugar combined with all of the excitement made for one sleepyhead on the ride home.


All in all it was a fantastic day!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie Cellucci