Monday, September 17, 2012

Well That's a Bummer!

Happy Monday!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

Something I don't talk on the blog is music. I LOVE music and its ability to make you forget about things or transport you to a place you were "x" amount of years ago. One of the cool parts of working in the city is that every Friday, a local radio station hosts free concerts. Most of the time the bands are people I've never heard of but I love the excuse to get out and listen to music over my lunch break.

Last Friday, Richie Sambora was the guest, and when I heard about it, my jaw dropped.  In case you don't know who the heck Richie Sambora is, he's the guitarist for Bon Jovi.  I couldn't wait to get the chance to see him promote his album live.

I went with two girls from work and we got relatively close to the stage.




The man can play guitar amazingly......but he's a sleazeball.

After just about every song, he was talking about sleeping with this girl or that girl, or about how hot he was.

It was gross.  I mean yeah, I think the guy is attractive, but when you act like a complete douche bag, it takes away from everything.

I tried my best to focus on the music instead of the idiotic things he was saying.

Hearing him play this song made me happy, though.  (For the record, this was before I realized how nasty he was)



It was a great concert, but it would've been amazing had he not opened his mouth to talk!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie