Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"Manly" Meaty Quesadilla

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you are all enjoying your week! Mine has been a little bit hectic with the start of Orientation. It's been so busy that I've been thinking about wearing my pedometer to see how many steps I'm taking.  Of course, when I wake up at 5:00 a.m., the last thing I'm thinking about is finding said pedometer.

I talk about the hubby a lot on the blog, but something you might not know about him is that he needs to gain weight.  He's been thin his entire life, but when I started cooking healthier, he naturally lost weight with me.  (Sidebar - why do guys have it easier in the weight loss department?)  Anyway, I try to keep full-fat things in the house specifically for him - milk, ice cream, peanut butter...you get the idea.  

On Saturday, quesadillas were on the menu and while mine was on the light side, I made up a "manly" one for the hubby.

In his quesadilla was some meatloaf, extra cheese, pepperoni and a veggie burger tossed in for good measure.


The hubby loved it and was stuffed to the brim.  He even ate the side of vegetables to round out the meal.


Question of the Day:
Quesadillas - yay or nay?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie