Monday, August 13, 2012

Life's a Pepper

Today is the first day of Orientation for students, so for me that means my summer is unofficially over. It's back to the daily grind of work.  Yipee!  It's times like these when I'm reminded how lucky I am over the summer.  I still have to work, but most of the time I'm looking for things to do because it's so slow.

On Saturday I was finally able to get a pedicure.  My mom gave me a gift certificate for Mother's Day that I have been itching to use.  In typical little guy fashion, he tried to grab the camera from me (he's so interested in seeing himself on the screen now) so I left this picture unedited because it's funnier that way.


Last week, my friend brought me in some peppers and tomatoes from her garden and I couldn't wait to dig into them! I'm not sure what type they are, but they aren't as spicy as hot peppers but still have a subtle kick to them. 



I kept it simple and had a sandwich thin with Laughing Cow Cheese with the chopped peppers on top.

Delicious, crunchy and perfect for a summer lunch.

Question of the Day:
What's a vegetable you love but don't eat often enough?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie