Monday, July 2, 2012

It's a Slow Monday

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?  Mine went pretty well, despite the crazy heat wave.  I'm sure when winter comes and it's super cold I'll be complaining about that too :)

I was able to leave work a little bit early on Friday, which worked out well because I got to spend time with the little guy.


It's so hard to get pictures of him smiling - here he is while he's watching a video of himself laughing.  It cracks him up every time!


On Saturday night, I was jonesing for something quick, easy and delicious.  After a quick scan of the fridge and freezer, I came up with chicken and cheese quesadilla's with chipotle sour cream.

I took one huge whole wheat wrap and filled it with some cooked chicken (Perdue shortcuts, to be exact), a few pieces of turkey pepperoni and some 2% mozzarella cheese.  I cooked it on the stove-top until the cheese was melted.

While it was on the stove, I mixed some chipotle powder with some fat free sour cream.  Note to self:  even though you love, love, love spicy food, you went way overboard with the chipotle powder.  Lesson learned.

Now here we are, back at another Monday, but at least it's a short work week for me!  The other two ladies that sit near me are off this week on vacation.  It's making the day go by super slowly, but at least it gives me some time to get caught up on blog reading, right?

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie