Monday, July 30, 2012

Ch Ch Ch Changes.....

Happy Monday!

Did the title of my post get this song stuck in your head? Because now it's stuck in mine.



How was your weekend? Mine was great! The hubby was off on Saturday and it was nice to have him home the entire day.

As usual, we had a pizza Sunday night with half pepperoni and half cheese on a whole wheat crust. I layered American Cheese on the bottom and mozzarella cheese on top. The mixture of cheese brought this pizza to a whole new level.



Let's back up to Saturday, though, shall we?

I've had long hair for forever.  I alternate between shoulder length hair and oh my goodness it's so long I have to cut it.  When I get to the point where I can't stand it long anymore I go to the Hair Cuttery, pay $13.00 and call it a day.  Well, it turns out that I've had a gift certificate for an upscale salon and it was time for me to use it.  I wanted something different and drastic.  It was time for me to go short.

I went from looking like this.....


to looking like this....



Eeep! It's so short, but I kinda love it.  I really wanted to go shorter, but I figured this was less drastic.  I'll try this out for a little while and see how it goes.

Question of the Day:
Have you made any changes in your life recently?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie