Monday, June 11, 2012

Sentimental Mood

Happy Monday!

I have to start by saying that I don't have the photo editing software on this computer (I'm taking over for a colleague for the next two weeks while she in on vacation)so please excuse any flashes, craziness or general yuckiness of any pictures seen on this blog.  Secondly, I don't have any of my bookmarks on this computer, so there's a really good chance that I'll be less active on your blogs, but I promise I'll try to keep up!

With that out of the way.....

How was your weekend?  Mine went by fast (as usual) but I was very productive.  The hubby and I spent most of the little guy's morning nap cleaning out the basement room and crawl space to make room for our family room.  I can't get over how much crap I have saved over the last few years.  I mean literally, there were so many mementos of things I can't even remember now.  I got rid of so much stuff!  I tend to be a very sentimental person to a fault, so getting rid of things is a challenge for me.  Luckily, I was in one of those "I'm going to throw out anything that's in my way" kind of a mood so I tossed more than I kept.

With the heat we had this weekend, I wasn't about to make anything that involved turning on the oven, so I went with what I was craving - a taco salad.  I think my craving had something to do with the tacos we had last weekend.

In my salad went taco meet, tomatoes, cheese, buffalo sauce and sauteed red pepper.  It was amazing and kept me so full!

Question of the Day:
Would you consider yourself a sentimental person - do you keep mementos from things?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie