Monday, June 4, 2012

Productive Weekend

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?  Mine was productive - I can't tell you the last time I actually felt productive when it comes to doing stuff in the house.  For the past six months or so, the husband and I have been talking about turning our downstairs room into a playroom for the little guy.  We came up with all of these fantastic ideas but have actually done nothing to the room to get it ready.  Right now, the room is filled with tons and tons of boxes - clothes, miscellaneous stuff - you name it, it's in there.  It's a mess, mostly because during the times I could get the room in order (aka while the little guy is napping), I also take a nap.  He really wears me out!

Yesterday the hubby suggesting cleaning out the room instead of napping and I'm so glad that I opted out of the nap - I was so productive!  The room is in much better shape than it was and it was satisfying to see progress.

The little guy woke up from his nap refreshed and soon after, it was time to make dinner.  We decided to make some tacos.  It was the first time the little guy had ever tried one and he liked it!




We used some diced tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce to make our tacos - we like to keep it simple!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie