Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'd Be Lying If.....

Happy Wednesday! Hope you are all enjoying being halfway through another week!

I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't liking filling in for the dean's secretary. The dean is incredibly relaxed, low key and an all around nice guy.

I'd be lying if I told you I didn't enjoy the view from the secretary's desk.  She sits on the top floor which overlooks the city. I don't have a window at my desk so I'm soaking up every moment up here.

I'd be lying if I told you I'm happy with the way my weight loss is going - up 0.2 one week, down 0.2 the next. It's frustrating!

I'd be lying if I told you I don't enjoy food shopping and making a food shopping list.  It's silly, but I love it!

I'd be lying if I told you I used mozzarella cheese when I made this pizza.  I only had deli cheese in the house and deli cheese is what was used.  I think I'll be making pizzas with this from now on.



I'd be lying if I told you the pizza was cooked in those pictures above. I took one bite and realized that the middle was still chewy so I had to put it back in the oven.  Oops!

I'd be lying if I told you that I hate the fact that no one is in the office right now :)

Question of the Day:
Finish the sentence - I'd be lying if I told you.....

Until next time!
~Anne Marie